Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

Dont have much to post about, but Im just excited because its the weekend!! This week has been a long week at work, so Im just glad that I get to go home after work and cuddle up with my babies. We actually have a pretty eventful weekend coming up, which I will post later.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Here are some random pictures just for fun


I love this picture! is not a very good angle but I had to take a quick snap of their nightly routine



Miss Kayla doing what she does best! getting food all over her,the chair, and mommy



I dont think she was too fond of my aunt's furry friend








Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Fern Mayo! The pics are cute, what are you up to this weekend,miss pretty eventful weekend!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at her messy face! so cute

    ~Justin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Your family is absolutely adorable. I'm now a follower of yours so I can keep up with you guys. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOL at the pic of your DD of the dog! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete