Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Girls weekend in NYC & random pics of the kiddos!

This past weekend was spent in NYC with some of my favorite girls!! One of my girlfriends is getting married in June, and we had planned to go to the city for her Bachelorette!
It was my first time leaving the kids at home since Kayla was born, so it was definitely really hard to do. Luckily my sister (who also has a baby a few weeks younger than Kayla) came, we kept each other company while missing the babes and sharing photos that we would get on our phones! It was really good to catch up with everyone, specially since I dont get to see my girlfriends that much.

with the Bride to be!



group shot at the best moroccan restaurant


Although I had a great time, I couldnt wait to get back home to see my little angels!!!



my little "bright eyes"






1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful trip but I know that walking in a seeing your little cuties was the best feeling in the world!

    ReplyDelete