Monday, July 9, 2012

Orlando via my Phone

First of I wanted to say thank you for those who voted! He got around 200 votes but the girl who won the contest got 600 votes!!! On other very exciting news!! Austin got 5 call backs!!! A couple were from model agencies and commercials and one from a record company that want him to email them a YouTube video of him dancing hip hop!!! I'm very proud of my Lil man, he did a great job, now we shall see what the next step will bring.

We had a blast in Orlando, the resort we stayed at was great! But I must say after a week of all of Austin's events and staying in a room with 5 people I'm ready to go to my In laws house in Sarasota

2 comments:

  1. Y'all look like you're having a blast! Austin looked perfect! :) Have fun in Sarasota and safe travels home boo <3

    ReplyDelete