Monday, June 7, 2010

M. I. A (lots of pics)

I have been Missing in Action on this little blog of mine; but thats because we've had some pretty eventful weekends lately!. We went to my in law's Lake house for Memorial Day weekend, which was so much fun. It was a great time to relax and just enjoy the sun with the kids and the rest of the family. Kayla did great on her first boat ride! she was always smiling and waiving to the rest of the boats!



                              

my lil rockstar !
                          

Justin and I also had two weddings back to back. One was Saturday last weekend and the other one was this past weekend. It was actually really nice to get away for the night without the kids and have just me and him time.

Now I just have to catch up on my blog reading!

                                              here is me and my sister at one of the weddings

us channeling a prom shot :)

                                      Justin and I were both in the wedding party at the other wedding



                                                 and here is me and the beautiful bride!



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that black dress you are wearing in a couple of the pics! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Looks like you've been having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures. All of you girls are just beautiful.
    And oh my gosh, that first picture of Kayla in her little giraffe print bikini is ADORABLE! I'm glad she did good on the boat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! Your son looks like a little model, hehe! BTW I love your black dress...very classy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! It sounds like you've been having fun! Your kids are adorable, and you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! And that polka dot bathing suit is too cute. Sometimes being MIA is a good thing if you are spending time with the family. Blogging can take up so much time :)

    ReplyDelete