Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dirty business

LAUNDRY! is the one chore that is not my friend! I have a slight obsession with cleaning and of course there is always those flop days were it can get a little under control, but that is bound to happen when you have kids running around. but for some reason Laundry has been a never ending cycle lately! specially since I wash Kayla's separately with dreft and ever since she started solid/ drooling she has been going through so many outfits. I feel like as soon as I put a load away, I come back down with a dirty one! How do people do it! specially women back in the day were washer and dryers didnt exist??

Luckily I have two amazing helpers well three (Justin helps a lot too)











2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those pictures are priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I LOVE to do laundry I can't keep up to save my life & there are only 3 of us :)

    ReplyDelete