Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The holidays and Austin's birthday

I know Im a little late posting about the holidays, but I feel like its always a very busy time for me, specially since Austin's birthday is right after the new year. We had a great time over the holiday break, baking, making gingerbread houses and specially spending downtime with the family. We spent christmas eve with Justin's parents and christmas with my family, since both of our parents are local we used to go to both parents house on both days, but after having Kayla we decided to split it;  we literally used to have four christmases!! Hope everyone had a fantastic christmas and a wonderful New Year!

On January 4th my baby turned 9!!! I really have to think twice when I have to tell someone his age because I still cannot believe  he is 9, I know everyone says this but time really flies when you have kids!












2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big Dylan is!! He looks almost bigger than Kayla! Such a beautiful family you have :)

    ReplyDelete