Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fathers day

We had a very relaxing father's day on Sunday.Started our day with breakfast in bed for the hubs, then off to church we went, followed by an awesome crab feast ( hubby's fav!).
The kids and I are truly blessed to have this amazing guy in our lives! My heart melts every time I see Justin playing with the kids or when Kayla stares at her dad and out of nowhere says "I love you" she is such a daddy's little girl!! I love it!
Thank you for being such a Devote and Dedicated daddy to kids and I we love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cool , so cute and beautiful Family. lovely pics.
    parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same Father's Day pictures in the exact same frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day! I have a feeling we all had the same pinterest idea with the DAD pictures!

    ReplyDelete