Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend of Firsts

I ran my first 5k this past weekend!!!! It was really a last minute decision and I probably should have trained for it, but since it was a walk/run I figured this could be my jump start to my "baby weight" workout regimen for the summer.

The run was to raise awareness for Lime Disease, my brothers girlfriend has Lime,so I did it with her and my brother. Surpringly I did pretty good considering I haven't really worked out that much since Dylan, It took me about 40 minutes to finish but I definitely felt very accomplished at the end! It also made me want to train for any upcoming charitable 5k'!!!

I also decided to join Weight Watchers for the first time! I have never really been on a diet plan besides watching what I eat and working out on my own, but Im in my cousins wedding this September, and I want to make sure I fit into the dress, not to mention summer is right around the corner!!!!!






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.
    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to Google.com and search "kwotz2011.blogspot.com"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
    I will be grateful to you.
    I really need your help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing the run!! What an accomplishment! Weight Watchers is great, I have done it several times and it really works :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job Fern!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Kayla looks like such a little girl now...not babyish at all. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete