Friday, May 7, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!

I was a chaperone at Austin's school field trip to the Zoo yesterday and it was so much fun!!! I learned so much from this Field Trip, Like the fact that my little man has a tiny crush on his teacher :) he kept telling me how she is so pretty, it was so sweet. I also  learned that he is already a little heartbreaker!!! One of the other mom Chaperones was telling me how her daughter talks about Austin all the time and how she like him, but apparently Austin likes one of the other girls in his class.. Oh the Drama already at the age of 6!!! heheh




Yes this is a chimp, just hanging :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh I can completely relate. Seems like everyday I hear another dramatic story about Kindergarten. lol. I'm not sure what to tell you about the bottles. Addie took to them really well, but I weaned at 8 months. If she is taking the sippy cup, then maybe just switch to that. I guess keep offering bottle/cup to her and get your husband to do it to, that way she has no choice. If you are giving her the bottle, she probably is like "yeah right Mom, I want the real thing!" lol!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zoo, how fun!
    I can't believe how quickly the drama starts. Do you remember it being that way when we were that age? I don't. I remember barbies and matchbox cars. :)
    They grow up so fast now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time. Zoos are such great places for field trips. I bet you will be able to go on lots more now that you are a SAHM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great day at the zoo!
    Austin sounds like a sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all I remeber when I was that age, is barbies!lol.. They do grow up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete