Saturday, April 27, 2013

I have some explaining to do!!....

Well since's Dylan's birthday we have gone on two back to back trips!! Which is a rare thing to do for us considering we only take one vacay a year and that's usually in the summer.

Our first trip was to Peru! We haven't been there since I was preggers with Kayla so it had been a really long time and my grandma had never met Kayla or Dylan, so hubby the kids and I joined my mom and two brothers and headed down to grandmothers house! It was the first time my two little ones had been on a plane and let me tell you, I was one scared mama, considering I don't like flying myself!!! I always have to have a couple of drinks before I board, luckily I had a lot of extra hands but fortunate for me, Dylan only wanted his mama and needless to say was a Hot mess!!!!! I'm talking screaming, crying, laughing, wanting to go run around!!! Yep I was definitely that mom you didn't want to sit next to!!! Oh well it was all well worthy to go see family specially my grandma. We had an amazing time!!!!

Our next trip was sans kids to Cabo San Lucas!!!!! Hubby and I hadn't taken a trip by ourselves since our honeymoon, so it was definitely well deserved!!! We went with two other couples and stayed at the One and Only Palmilla, it was one of our friends time share, and it was beyond amazing!!! I kind of felt like a celebrity for 4 days LoL!!!

Of course in between the trips we've had dance, countless hours of baseball& soccer, karate and a lot of driving back and forth for me!! I literally feel like a chauffeur sometimes!!! Yesterday I was finally at home for more than 4 hours straight during the day!!! Theses kids and their sports are no joke!

Some random pics from my trips






the couple of hours he finally slept!

 family reunion







 My sweet grandma






and now some from Cabo 

which started with a nice little drink before departure 


 Our view from our balcony





 Organic carrot farmarita! It was delicious
My friend Joanna and I 




 my attempt at kayaking, which consisted of me going nowhere but in circles ha!

1 comment: