Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Randoms

I'm so excited for cool fall weather! Don't get me wrong I love the sun, the beach, and everything about summer, but my favorite season by far is fall. I love it that is not cold or extremely hot! We actually just starting having some cool mornings and nights, but it's still pretty hot during the day, I mean Austin walks home from school sweating still:)

I know it will be a a week or two before it gets to the full fall lovely weather we are waiting for! In the meantime here are some of my favorite fall pins!

of course my all time favorite pumpkin spice latte is BACK!!


pretty fall decor 

a comfy outfit with boots a fall must have 

outside decor


and these are actually frappuccino cupcakes aren't they cute??



do you like the fall? what are some of your faves? ps sorry the pics are blurry I updated my post through my  phone :) HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment