Wednesday, June 10, 2009

30 weeks

I know a little late but, here are the updates:

How far along?: 30 weeks 5 days.
Total weight gain: 18 lbs.
How big is baby?: Almost 2.5 lbs! according to the bump she is the size of a squash!
Maternity clothes?: Yep
Stretch marks?: No new ones still have some from Austin
Sleep?: if Im lucky 3 to 4 hours, its starting to get very uncomfortable .
Movement?: Tons of pushing & bouncing around... especially around my ribs she has found her spot which is not the best spot for mommy, but I will definetly miss this part the most once Im not preggo anymore
Food cravings?: anything sour
Labor signs?: not really, just some braxton hicks.
Belly button in or out?: still in but it looks like it wants to come out
What I miss: Sleeping
What I'm looking forward to: my shower this weekend


30 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment