Tuesday, May 5, 2009

update

I know I have been slacking a little since my last post, but lately I have been so busy I feel like there's not enough hours in a day sometimes! well here are a couple of updates.

I had a ramdom dizzy spell the other weekend at Austins game, and became very close to passing out! It was actually kind of scary but one of the other moms came and put some ice in the back of my neck, and it actually helped a lot. It also had a lot to do with the horrible swealtering Heat that day! I have to make sure I keep myself hydrated when Im out watching my little slugger play :)

I have'nt been to the doctor for my monthly check up yet, so Im not exactly sure how much weight I have gained this month but hopefully not a lot! Our baby girl seems to be doing great though she has actually become super active, her kicks are very strong and she enjoys dancing around all the time; specially at night! which of course keep mommy up sometimes, but its all worth it, I love feeling her kick.


Here is a 24 week picture my mom took while we were shopping and I was trying on clothes



belly at 25 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment